On this page you submit questions and one of the admins here will ask Greg Farshety and they submit the answer.
- Q: As far as you know, are the heroes themselves biomechanical beings (despite being built in a factory) or are those who create the heroes biomechanical?
- Q: There have been two Hero Factory comics based off the first two episodes of the Hero Factory movie/tv series made, will there be other comics coming of the final two episodes?
- Q: Is there news of you writing any Hero Factory books if there are any coming out?
- A: I did some writing for some AMEET books in Poland for HF, but I am not aware of any books in the US.
- Q: Are Julius Nex and Nathan Evo part of Furno's team or Stormer's team? Or are they just training with them and part of the rookie team?
- A: I don't think they are considered rookies, that's not the impression I have.
- Q: If a Hero Core is removed from a Hero will they stop working?
- A: Most likely
- Q: Are William Furno, Natalie Breez and Mark Surge members of Alpha Team or is it only Preston Stormer, Jimi Stringer and Dunkan Bulk.
- A: I believe the Rookies are considered to be a part of a Rookie team
- Q: Do the Heroes have any elemental powers?
- A: In some cases, their weapons do, they themselves do not.
- Q: Is there another Hero Factory anywhere else?
- A: No
- Q: Was Corroder based off of the Decepticon Starscream? (Transformers films). I mean, his personality is pretty much identical. Witch-like laugh, sinister tone, agile body - most of all, Charlie Adler (Starscream's voice in the live-action Transformers films) voiced him in the Hero Factory TV show. Is he really based off of Starscream?